5.1. How can you rescind the contract?
You may rescind the purchase contract within 14 days of the date you took delivery of the goods; if the delivery takes place in several parts, then from the date of taking delivery of the last shipment. You are advised to send notice of rescission of the purchase contract to our delivery address or e-mail address. A sample form may be used to rescind the contract. We will confirm receipt of the notice without undue delay.
You do not have to state any reasons for rescinding the contract.
5.2. What are the consequences of a rescission of the contract?
Once rescinded, the contract is cancelled ex tunc (from the outset) and deemed to not have been concluded.
If a gift has been provided to you with your consent together with the goods, the gift agreement will cease to be effective once the contract has been rescinded by either contracting party. Return the gift to us together with the returned goods.
5.3. When the contract cannot be rescinded?
In accordance with § 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to rescind, inter alia, the following contracts:
– a contract on the delivery of goods that have been customised to your liking or for your person;
– a contract on the supply of perishable goods, as well as goods which have been irreversibly mixed with any other goods after their delivery.
5.4. How do you return the goods?
You are required to return the goods to us within 14 days of the rescission of the contract, to our delivery address, to any establishment, or to the address of our registered office. Do not send the goods C.O.D. We are not obliged to take delivery of any goods that were sent C.O.D.
We recommend returning the returned goods together with:
– a copy of the delivery note and the invoice, if these documents have been issued, or any other document proving the purchase of the goods;
– a written statement of rescission (using our form, or otherwise) and the chosen form of refund (transfer to a bank account, personal cash receipt or money order, or otherwise). Please include your delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address in the statement.
A failure to submit any of the above documents does not prevent the affirmative settlement of your rescission of the contract in accordance with statutory conditions.
5.5. When will you get your money back?
We will refund to you all received funds within 14 days of the rescission of the contract. Please note, however, that we are not obliged to return you the money before you return the goods or prove that you have sent us the goods.
In addition to the refund of the purchase price, you are also entitled to the refund of the costs of delivery of the goods to you. However, if you have chosen other than the cheapest way of delivering the goods we offer, we will refund to you the costs of delivering the goods corresponding to the cheapest way of delivering the goods.
We will return the money to you:
– the same way we accepted it, or
– the way you want.
In addition to the above ways, we can always return the money by sending it to the bank account you determine, or to the bank account from which the funds have been sent to pay the purchase price (if you do not disclose to us any other bank account within ten days of the rescission). By accepting these Business Terms, you agree to the sending of the funds in accordance with the previous sentence, provided that you do not incur any additional costs as a result of that.
The costs associated with sending the returned goods to our address will be borne by you, even if, given their nature, the goods cannot be returned by usual post.
5.6. What if the returned goods were damaged?
When shipping the goods, please pack them in a suitable packaging to avoid their damage or destruction.
If we find out that the goods you have returned are damaged, worn, contaminated or partially consumed, you are liable to us for such diminished value of the goods.
5.7. When can we rescind the purchase contract?
We reserve the right to rescind the contract in the following cases:
– if, due to a technical error, an obviously incorrect price was displayed on the web interface (Article 2.5 of these Business Terms);
– if the goods cannot be delivered under the original conditions for objective reasons (mainly because the goods are no longer produced, the supplier has ceased to supply them to the Czech Republic, etc.);
– if the performance becomes objectively impossible or unlawful.
If any of the above events occurs, we will promptly inform you about our rescission. The rescission is effective vis-à-vis you upon the delivery of a notice of rescission to you.
If you have already paid the purchase price in full or in part, we will return to you the amount we have received, by bank transfer to the bank account which you disclose to us for this purpose or from which you have made the payment. We will refund the money to you within five days of the rescission of the purchase contract.